Friday, March 16, 2012

Look Ma, I'm Blogging!

When I started Paleo back in late 2010, I used FaceBook notes to store all my recipes and share them with my friends who were also struggling to adapt to Paleo living. I’ve put so many recipes up, though, it’s getting tough to search back through them.

What I’m saying is, I’ve finally outgrown FaceBook. It’s bloggerin’ time.

As you read in my “About” page, I’m no Paleo Betty Crocker. I put up recipes I’ve tried and I’ve liked and note any changes I made or difficulties I ran into purely to spread the Paleo love. Most recipes I’ve found elsewhere, but occasionally I do whip one up on my own. I always give credit where credit is due, though.

So be kind. I’m not a professional chef, I’m not a nutritionist - hell, I’m not even that funny. I cook. I eat. That’s it.

No comments:

Post a Comment